Western and central Yellowstone
The first two days of our visit to this part of Yellowstone we are taken deep into Yellowstone by local private guides. These local guides are specialized in guiding photographers, know Yellowstone through and through and know exactly what we like to photograph.
Early in the morning we head along the Madison River in search of wolves, bobcats and foxes before heading towards Hayden Valley, Norris and the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone.
On the third and last day in this area we are taken to the geyser area of Old Faithfull where we have two to three hours to photograph the various geysers. And of course we photograph the wildlife we encounter along the way.
Before traveling to north Yellowstone, we pay a short visit to the Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center.
Northern and Eastern Yellowstone
During the final days of our photo expedition, we will visit the northern and eastern parts of Yellowstone.
During these days we alternate sunrise photography at 'Mammoth Hot Springs' with morning photography in the famous Lamar Valley. The Lamar Valley is also known as the 'Serengeti of North America' and is one of the best places to see wolves in winter.
Northern Yellowstone is special; wildlife just walks between the houses or in the parking lot of our motel and we often see the wapiti and the pronghorns at the entrance to Yellowstone. We take all the time to photograph these beautiful animals in peace.
After all those days of intensive photography, intense experiences and all this beautiful nature around us, it is time to say goodbye.
The last morning we leave early for the airport to fly back home. Full of memories of a great area with unprecedented photo opportunities.
- 4 nights in West Yellostone including breakfast based on a double room;
- 2 days private tour with local guide in West and Central Yellowstone;
- Visit to the geyser area around 'Old Faithfull';
- Entrance Grizzly & Wolf discovery center;
- 4 nights in North Yellowstone including breakfast based on a double room;
- Entrance fees to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone;
- All transport on site;
- Snacks, picnic lunches and water throughout the trip.
- Return flight Netherlands - U.S.A.;
- Vise (Esta) request;
- Travel and cancellation insurance;
- Photo equipment insurance;
- Alcoholic drinks and drinks other than water during shooting;
- Expenses of a personal nature;